Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2017

Scrapbooking Happy Memory


Hi everyone!
Hope you are all settled into a new year and well on your way to achieving some new year goals.



Today I am sharing a layout using some Pink Paislee and Heidi Swapp products. This layout is of my little girl and her Christmas curly hair.







Lots of layers made this layout come together. I began by just using some patterned paper to mount my photos and then did some fussy cutting of some beautiful roses. I added a little lace to make it an extra bit girly and adhered it all down.




The next part is the fun part - sticking all the embellishments down. In this layout I have use lots in all different areas. I would like to say that this is to create lots of focus points but really it was just lots of fun sticking lots of pretty things down.



So lets go shopping! Here are some links to the products I've used if you would like to create this layout for yourself.












Journaling is important so I thought it would be a fun idea to use one of the pink paislee cards and clip it to the top of the layout. Some thing a little different I thought.






I hope you have enjoyed the layout and it inspires you to create.



Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment