Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Jot Magazine first 2015 Mood Board Challenge

How super cute is this!

How could you not want to participate is this mood board challenge. Now I know this time of year is absolute chaos but don't forget to find five creative minutes for you in there. 

In a recent post I shared how busy I have been, I am not alone... I received messages after that post from women who a feeling a little the same and I began to think. 

Women are AMAZING!
 We are providers, carers, homemakers, business owners, volunteers, you name it, the list goes on.. And in all those amazing things we do WE, the person, US gets lost. 
So here I go.. I am going to say it.. and you are probably thinking.. she is going to say it. 
MAKE TIME FOR YOU 
and now your thinking... THERE IS NO TIME. I know I know I was a there is no time person too. BUT I managed to change a few little things in my life to make it all happen. 
Here is what I did to simplify my life. 

  • Washed the clothes every second day instead of everyday (Time saved 30 mins)
  • Stopped ironing all the clothes. I now iron what we need for the next day the night before (Time saved 1.5 hours)
  • Vacuumed every three days instead of every two (Time saved 2 hours)
  • Simplified meals. It's summer, Bowls of salad and the meat on the BBQ, wraps where the kids prepare there own, homemade pizza. I am now an expert on meals that take little time to prepare and minimal mess to clean up. (Time saved HEAPS)
Just these few little changes in my life made a big difference. I found more time to be creative and I even manage a walk around the block each night. I know all this doesn't seem like much, but making those few simple changes and made a MASSIVE difference in my life and I am feeling a little more in control to tackle 2015. 


OK enough with the deep and meaningful! lol Here is what I have created being inspired the first 2015 Jot Mood Board.

Click HERE to see what the other Jot Girls have created.





No comments:

Post a Comment