Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 15, 2013

Jot Design Team

I have some super exciting news to share... 
I am on the JOT MAGAZINE Design Team!! 
I feel so lucky to be chosen as the list of finalists was a mix of extraordinary talent. 
I can only image how hard the decision was to make. 


I thought I would share one of the layouts I used as a submission piece. 
This layout I loved creating. 
I called it Vintage Me and its not hard to see why lol











8 comments:

  1. Wow! It's stunning Lauren! Congratulations on making the Jot team :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerryn, you always say the loveliest things :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on making the team, looking forward to working with you and getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so excited and I cant wait to get to know all the team. Fun times ahead!

      Delete
  3. HUGEST congrats Lauren, thankyou for your beautiful words it means a lot, your layout is stunning I love it, your mums handwriting was just like mine, thankyou for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you, Lauren... You'll be a Huge asset ...hope you have a great time:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness Lauren. What amazing work. Congratulations on your Jot position. So very well deserved and i can't wait to get to know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and captivating layout. Treasured memories made even more beautiful. Congrats on making the team - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete